To make sure you can get the most out of the silicone mould, here are some useful tips for caring your mould:
For the silicone mould:
- Clean your mould after each use gently with warm soapy water. This will help to remove any chemical residues from the casting material.
- Always put the mould in its original shape for storage.
- Store the mould at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
For the supporting ring:
- Only hand wash the outside supporting ring with room temperature water and dry it with kitchen towel immediately.
- Water and moisture will weaken the bond between the printed layers, so please never soak the ring in water.
- The supporting ring is NOT dish washer safe.
If you have any questions or like to give us some feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.